IMAC is seeking a contract interim executive director for the period February 25 to May 31, 2013.
Working under the direct supervision of the IMAC board, duties include:
- Staffing IMAC office four days a week (specific hours to be negotiated)
- Administering IMAC equipment checkout and return
- Dealing with mail, newsletters and other communications of the Co-op
- Handling the day to day business of the Co-op including managing memberships, preparing invoices and paying bills
- Managing the projects of the Co-op as directed by the board
- Preparing reports to funders
- Managing IMAC members access to the facility
- Reporting the status of the organization and its finances to the board
Remuneration is $500/week for the duration of the contract
If you are interested in being considered for this contract, please send a letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 PM Friday, February 22, 2013.